Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HR Interview Questions FAQ

  • Tell me about yourself:
  • Tell me about your dream job.
  • What is more important to you: the money or the work?
  • Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
  • Why do you want to work for this organization?
  • Are you a team player?
  • Do you have any questions for me?
  • Why do you want to join this company? Why do you want to leave your previous job?
  • Describe your management style.
  • Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
  • what should i answer if my interviewer asks me about my short and long term   goals. Tell me with some example?
  • What qualities do you look for in a boss?
  • Do you consider yourself successful?
  • What irritates you about co-workers?
  • Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor
  • Are you applying for other jobs?
  • Why did you leave your last job?
  • What is your greatest strength?
  • Why do you think you would do well at this job?
  • what is ergonomics