Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2008 jun L & T infotech latest Placement Papers Questions

The first one was Written test which in turn consisted of:

Quants

Reasoning

Verbal

Quants covered in the paper was in RS agarwal book and the chapters include Chain rule, Pipes and Cisterns, Boats and Streams, Data interpretation, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Time and Distance, etc..,

Reasoning consisted of Blood relations, Venn Diags, Puzzles, Arithmetic Reasoning, and Statements and Assumptions. This was also from RS agarwal I suppose.

Verbal was tough as expected. Synonyms, Antonyms, Reading Comprehension, prepositions, Error Finding, Correction of incorrect sentences, these things constituted the main part of the question paper. There is also sectional cutoff so be careful.

All my certificates were checked before I entered the technical+HR round.

Interview Questions were not tough. Questions were from C, Micro Processor, Communication Systems(as I am ECE) and some were from my Project.

All questions were as expected:

Why software field ?

Whay L & T infotech ?

What is meant by recursion ?

Give me the factorial program using recursion and explain it clearly

Give me the Architecture of 8086

What are Register pairs

Define ALE

How many pins are there in multiplexing circuit

And some questions were from project

All the best for everyone. I succeeded only because of my friends encouragement and my parents encouragement, and I would like to thank them at this moment. Luck also plays an important role in getting placed, Any ways Best of Luck !