Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mind SetQuestions

Job Seekers – Questions / Scenarios (Many seekers, at least some in the following)
How to get Job very Easily?
When I will get Job?Why I am Not Getting Job?
Why Others are getting Jobs?
Why I don’t Have Recommendation?
Why I don’t Have References?
Why I Have to struggle This Much In Job Search?
How To Earn Money?How To get Rid Away From The Problems?Why all will be asking ‘What Your Doing’?
Why I failed in The Interview?
Is My Resume Good?No Body are there in this world to get me a job?
Why People are asking Bribe for Job?
Why companies are not calling for Interviews , even though i submitted the Resume?
Why companies are not selecting me even though i written exam well?
How To Prepare for the Job written test?
How To Manage of Fresher Or Experienced Question?
How To Improve The communication Skills?
Why i am with less percentage in the education?
Why i have not joined the college where campus selections are there?
How to attract the Interviewer?
What is The fastest way to get the job?
Who will support me in my Job Search troubles?
Who discovered Money / Job / Education?
What are the mistakes i did in job search?
How To attend To The Interview ?
Why Friends are supporting the job search after they got jobs?
What Job To be applied?
Why I am not getting the interview for which i am applying?
Why i am getting other job calls than what i applied?
Why i missed the golden past of college days?When i will enjoy again like college days?
Many … Many …………………
All the above mentioned questions / scenarios will gives the frustration as well as confidence. It depends how the question is seen , in which angle the question has been seen. Answers for all the questions might not be available with respect to the time.If continuously updated, Time will solve all the problems.Every Job Holder of Present is a Job seeker in the Past.Every Job Seeker of the Present will be Job Holder of the Future.Be optimistic. You can Win The Job, Just Tune Yourself.All the Best.RegardsSomesh